Could you briefly tell us your founding story?
Established within the body of İttifak Holding in 1989 to produce machinery and equipment with high quality and technology, Imas operates under the brands of Milleral in grain milling, Viteral in feed factories, Cuteral in the band saw industry, Steral in the steel construction industry and ProSupport in after-sales services. adds value to these industries.
Our company, which has established turnkey flour and feed factories in more than 100 countries around the world and produced thousands of saw benches since the day it was founded, serves its customers with the principle of "trust first", and prioritizes the satisfaction of its business partners with its high quality understanding and fast after-sales service.
Our company, which is among the top 10 companies that invest the most in R&D in the machinery manufacturing sector, offers quality and innovative products to its customers with the first R&D Center of the sector, equipped with the latest technology, which is a reflection of its corporate engineering experience.
IMAS, which offers turnkey integrated factory solutions to its business partners thanks to its production in sectors that complement each other, not only controls the quality of the machinery and equipment it produces meticulously at every step with its quality assurance units, but also guarantees its quality with world-renowned quality certificates.
As a result of 32 years of experience and worldwide service, it is proud to take firm steps towards its goals by being among the Top 1000 Exporters of Turkey in recent years.
What are the product groups you export?
We operate with our brands Milleral in grain milling, Viteral in feed mills, Cuteral in band saw industry, Steral in steel construction industry and ProSupport in after-sales services.
Will you be looking for new markets in the coming years?
We are actively involved in every part of the world. We can consider America, Africa and Asia as target regions. We have already delivered and ongoing projects in these regions. However, we aim to increase our density to these regions and increase our exports.
What is your company's production, sales size? How much of your production is exported and how much is sold in the domestic market?
We have an annual sales size of 35-40 million dollars. Approximately 80% of our production is export, and the remaining 20% is the domestic market.
How much resources do you allocate to R&D?
Our company, which is among the top 10 companies that invest the most in R&D in the machinery manufacturing sector, offers quality and innovative products to our customers with the first R&D Center of our sector, equipped with the latest technology, which is a reflection of our corporate engineering experience. Our company, which has spent 10 Million TL on R&D, has allocated a budget of more than 10 Million for R&D in 2021.
Have you made production and investment in a different sector? Are you considering investing?
Our continuous investments continue. There are projects we are considering in 2022 as well. We will share these with our industry when the time comes.
Finally, what would you like to say about DESMÜD's monthly "TheMillPress" newsletter?
We are a company that cares about marketing. This bulletin, where you will follow the news about our company, our new products and all developments, will also provide us with the opportunity to follow our competitors and our industry. We will support this project, which was prepared to support our industry.